Thursday, November 13, 2008

Slacking

Sorry I have been slacking on this here blog. I feel like i have been slacking in life as well, classes, driving to much.
Since i brought my car up here in the beginning of August i have been really good with not driving unless i need to. I plan times when i can run all my errands in one trip instead of going out multiple times a week. I even try to see when others have to go so we can all just make one trip. But i feel really bad because this past weekend i drove a lot. :(
This summer i was hoping to go to Costa Rico and help with the sea turtle conservation, i applied and got excepted and everything, but i didn't have the money.
So i have to find new ways to help.
One thing i am proud about myself is that i haven't used a plastic bag in i dont know how long! Woot Woot!
Sorry so short but i have a test to study for.
More Later.

No comments: